Don works with married couples who are having communication problems and conflicts in their marriage. He also works with adults and adolescents who are struggling with drug and alcohol problems, as well as with adolescent boys who are struggling with various issues in their lives, such as in school, in relationships, with pornography, substance abuse, self-esteem, or in their families.
Areas of Special Focus
- Married couples experiencing communication problems and conflict in their relationship
- Substance Abuse, Chemical Dependency, Drug and Alcohol Abuse (Adults and Adolescents)
- Adolescent boys with life problems (school, relationships, OCD, pornography, drugs/alcohol, self-esteem, family issues)
Don uses a relational and strength-based approach in helping married couples, adults and adolescents gain the necessary tools, learn the necessary skills – and find the strength and hope to overcome their struggles – so that they can live more happier, fulfilled, and successful lves. He also offers faith-based Christian counseling services to those desiring an integration of their Christian faith, coupled with clinical therapeutic services.
Licensures & Certifications
- Minnesota Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Colorado Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Post-Master’s Degree Certification in Marriage and Family Therapy
Education & Additional Training:
- Colorado Christian University, Master’s Degree (MA) in Counseling
- Denver Family Institute, Post Master’s Degree Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Denver Seminary, Christian Theology, Pastoral Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy
To contact Don, please click HERE.